The wide leg pants. Skinny jeans are everywhere but sometimes we are sick and tired of wearing of wearing skintight bottoms and oversized shirts. Sometimes it has to be the other way round. In the summer months I am a huge fan of wide leg pants. They are even better with prints on them. So here you can find my perfect pair of the wide pants.
Tips and Tricks on how to wear the wide leg pants
- Pair them with silk fabrics on top. It gives the whole look a much more laid back, beach kind of feeling
- Choose pattern. Patterns make the pants look more round and even more an eye-catcher than they already are. Buy vivid pants.
- Dress up or down. The good thing with wide leg pants is, you can wear them super casual or super chic it is your choice.
- Bright colors. If you choose to go with a bright blue, red etc. make sure you combine a nude, white or other soft colors with it.
- Let the pants be the star of the show. Pair simple accessory with it and rather chill with the rest of the look.
I have combined my Abercrombie & Fitch pants with a simple blouse top, lace-up sandals and my le Pilage Longchamp bag. I wore the look to a night out in Mallorca (find out more about the holidays here) when we had dinner and then went to the harbor. How would you combine the pants? Let me know in the comments!
I wish you a wonderful day!
When it was colder I already showed you this look here with red chic wide leg pants. Also I have gathered some of my top wide leg pants online here in this collage. Maybe you find some you really like.
I was wearing:
Wide Leg Pants – Abercrombie & Fitch
Blouse – Hallhuber
Shoes – Zara
Bag – Longchamp
Watch – Daniel Wellington