Spring Trends 2017. Even tough it is still cold and rainy in May I am hoping for an amazing spring. But since we are waiting for the good weather to come I wanted to share with you MY favourite spring trends 2017. I am not huge into trends since I try to wear what I like but there are some pieces / colors / patters on the fashion wheel that are super interesting. I hope you like them as much as I do.
This season I prefer very simple basic colors like black, white, grey and beige with a little bit of babyblue and rosé. And I say that even tough the color palette this spring is more saturated than ever. From yellow to khaki every color is there.
- Statement earrings: They don’t have to be huge, they can be elegant and easy but these dripping earrings are a catch. Especially just worn on the one side.
- Bohemian Design: Hippie vibes are still there and the catch is in the details. So a purse with bohemian embroidery works wonders to pimp your outfit.
- Off-Shoulder: Since last spring this is a trend no one can get around. Even tough you can’t properly move your arms. It gives you elegance all the way. Especially in the warmer months it is nice if you wear a white off-shoulder blouse like here in the collage. The blouse has maximum impact on looking elegant and showing your collarbones.
- Seaside Stripes / Statement Stripes: Or in generel strips. They are never in or out of trend. They just work. Time to wake your inner french girl whose elegance is shining brighter than the sun.
- Florals: “Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking,” something we have all learned form the Devil wears Prada. But this year floral are back and it is indeed groundbreaking. Combined with the hippie touches, in long maxi dresses or even in head-to-toe-looks: Blossom prints is super up-to-date.
What are your favourite trends right now?
Check out the collage to find out where to shop these cute pieces. And be inspired to rock this spring!